MAY BE GOOD FOR:
✔️ Digestive Health
✔️ General Wellbeing
✔️ Immune Boosting
- 100% Canadian Organic Cranberry Powder
Harness the power of nature to keep your dog healthy, strong, and happy with Organic Canadian Cranberry. This 100% whole food product is all natural and organic and may support your pet's immune health. With a low glycemic index and packed with antioxidants and other nutrients, Organic Cranberry can be a great supplement and superfood for your dog's well-being.
The drying process preserves the fruit's nutrients in their natural and unaltered state. And, it takes 26 kilograms (57 pounds) of cranberries to produce 454 grams (one pound) of this amazing whole fruit powder. This means it took 5 kilograms of fresh cranberries to produce one 90 gram jar!
- The phytochemicals found in cranberries are anti-carcinogenic, anti-angiogenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and antioxidant.
- Naturally loaded with phytonutrients
- Throughout history Native Americans used cranberries as a treatment for bladder and kidney disease and Early English settlers used them to treat poor appetite, stomach aches and scurvy.
- There are over two dozen phytonutrients in cranberries (phytonutrients are natural compounds produced by plants which keep plants healthy, protecting them from insects and the sun). Cranberries are also rich in fibre and high in Vitamin C and E. Usually when pet parents think of cranberries it is related to urinary tract infections, but we always suggest seeing your medical practitioner for a diagnosis and treatment. There are studies which show cranberry phytonutrients can benefit by decreasing bacteria activity in inflammatory pathways.
- Cranberries are native to North America.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested maximum use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
- When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Do not use in dogs with kidney disease, unless recommended by a veterinarian.