MAY BE GOOD FOR:
✔️ Digestive Health
✔️ General Wellbeing
✔️ Immune Boosting
This superfood combo is the best thing you can do for your dog! It's high in antioxidants which may boost their immune system, and it may help fight oxidative stress. Organic Chaga mushrooms are one of the most powerful natural healing foods on the planet, while blueberries are also among the most antioxidant-rich fruits. Did you know that organic chaga mushrooms are believed to help relieve IBS? Or that blueberries may help promote healthy tear ducts? That's why we made our Organic Chaga & Blueberry superfood blend for your dog — to give them the healthiest life they deserve!
Known to help with:
- Boosting immune system
- Anti-tumor (cancer fighting)
- Ease IBS and helps balance the gut
- Can lower cholesterol
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) Fruiting Body Only
- Hot Water & Alcohol Extraction ratio: 9:1
- Polysaccharides >30%
- Triterpene >2%
- Polyphenol >5%
- Organic Canadian blueberries
- Chaga is sustainably cultivated by a Canadian company on living birch trees in an organic-certified Siberian forest. Ensuring a high concentration of betulinic acid and triterpenes.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested use – 1/16 tsp per 30 lbs - once a day
- 1 to 15 lbs = 1/16 tsp
- 16 to 30 lbs = 1/8 tsp
- 31 to 60 lbs = 3/16 tsp
- 61 to 100 lbs = 1/4 tsp
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
- Mushrooms are not that tasty for some dogs, so I recommend mixing with yogurt, kefir, bone broth, organic coconut oil or even butter (Dr. Ihor Basko recommendation) to help with the taste.