100% Pure Norwegian Salmon Oil is a rich Source of EPA/DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
Thrive Salmon Oil is processed using a non-GMO patented process to separate the oil from fresh raw salmon. The end result is an excellent high-quality fish oil, and a rich source of EPA/DHA fatty acids.
- Excellent shelf preservation (12 Months) due to high purity and gentle processing (<0,05% soluble impurities)
- High level of natural antioxidants and astaxanthin (4 mg/kg).
- Fresh taste of salmon will help increase pet’s appetite
- Caught in the water of Norway
Approval and certification :
- Food approval number: H57 (EU Regulation 854/2004)
- Animal by-product approval number: 1000779 (EU Regulation 1069/2009)
- GMP+ approval number: PDV1094441
- Friends of the Sea certified
Add recommended daily dosage to pet’s meals for maximum benefits.
Salmon Oil is recommended for dogs and cats of all life stages including puppies and kittens
Dosage: 1.25ml per every 5 lbs of body weight per day
Store out of sunlight. Keep refrigerated after open to maintain freshness.
5 ml (1 tsp)
Calories 45 kcal
Protein (%) 0
Fat (%) 99
Moisture (%) 1
Carbohydrate (%) 0
INGREDIENTS:100% PURE NORWEGIAN SALMON OIL
NORWEGIAN SALMON OIL
Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids
Omega-9 Fatty Acids
Vitamin E (IU)0.75