✔️ Immune Boosting
● Product of Canada direct from Ontario Apiaries
● Bee pollen contains quercetin, a natural antihistamine. When taken regularly, it can help
reduce seasonal allergy symptoms and allergic reactions.
● Is high in bioflavonoids, which strengthen capillaries, protect against free radical damage
and have anti-inflammatory effects.
● Helps with dry skin if taken regularly
● Used for energy and especially with sporting dogs
140 g | 250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
Bee Pollen has been used for over 5000 years by Chinese, Greek, Aztec, Egyptian and North American First Nations people. It sometimes is identified as "Food of the Gods" due to its understanding by herbalists as a super food source. Just think, if Hippocrates (the father of medicine) included it in his diet, then how great will it be for your dog.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually. This is especially true with bee pollen granules. Begin with 1/2 of the current dosage listed for your dog’s weight for the first two days, if no adverse effects are found increase dosage to 3/4 of dosage for your dog’s weight for an additional two days. If still no adverse effects are found, continue with the full dose for your dog’s weight.
Canadian Bee Pollen - NUTRITIONAL DATA
ENERGY Calories (g/100g) 400
FAT (g/100g) 10
CARBOHYDRATES (g/100g) 60
PROTEIN (g/100g) 20