Cúbakes mini cake baking kit includes an all-natural & 100% unsweetened pumpkin-peanut cake mix, carob icing mix, and strawberry and banana toppings. Cakes have a moist brownie-like texture and stay together well for low mess eating. Great for special and everyday occasions!
Just add 1/8 cup coconut, olive or sunflower oil, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup applesauce, plain yogurt or banana. All natural ingredients combine flavors dogs go bananas for without any sugars, gluten, salt or leavening agents.The mix is great made with Thrive Coconut Oil and for variety try making with BCR Duck Eggor baking in a silicone treat mold.
Makes 6 mini cakes.
As with all treats, feed in moderation. Cakes will last at room temperature for 2 days, in the fridge for a week, and in the freezer for at least 3 months. Leftover cake is excellent for chew toy stuffing! Can cut into pieces before freezing to fit your toys.
Nutrient Analysis Per 100g as fed
Carbohydrates/Hydrates de carbone 53g
INGREDIENTS:OAT FLOUR, CAROB POWDER, PEANUT POWDER, PUMPKIN POWDER, DRIED BANANA, DRIED STRAWBERRY, GOAT MILK POWDER
What you will need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup oil (can use fish oil)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce, plain yogurt or mashed banana
Included in kit:
package #1: peanut & pumpkin powders
package #2: oat flour
package #3: carob & goat milk powder
packages dried strawberries and bananas
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line or grease cupcake pan with oil.
- In a bowl, combine the contents of package #1 with 2 eggs, 1/2 cup water, 1/8 cup oil and 1/2 cup applesauce, yogurt or mashed banana. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the contents of package #2. Mix with a spoon or spatula until no large lumps remain, without over mixing.
- Spoon or pour the batter into the baking cups, filling up to the top edge.
- Bake for approx. 25-28 minutes, checking from about 22 mins to make sure the edges don’t brown too much. Cakes are done when the tops are golden and firm to the touch.
- Cool mini cakes completely (either in or out of the baking pan) before icing and serving to dogs.
- In a bowl, combine package #3 with 2.5 TBSP of water.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, at least a minute, until smooth. Icing should be easily spreadable. If you need to thin it out, add a couple of drops of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Spread onto the mini cakes and decorate with the strawberries & banana.